Stihl BT121 Auger
One man, one field and one big mission to be completed alone – to bore holes up to 20 cm in diameter into the earth or take soil samples. It is ideal for drilling holes and for plants & trees, fence posts and marker holes. Main uses are: farmers, foresters, landscape gardeners, construction companies and highway repair crews.
When professionals need a powerful post hole auger to drill the big jobs, they use the BT 121 earth auger. Not only does this high-performance one-man auger feature the exclusive STIHL Quickstop® auger brake, it's also equipped with double gear reduction for better drilling performance and a transmission lockout for simple starting and easier back out. Tough and durable, this earth auger has an advanced vibration dampening system and an oversized hip pad for added comfort.
- Advanced vibration dampening system with oversized hip pad
- Has STIHL Quickstop® auger brake
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Double gear reduction for better auger performance
- Single-handle engine throttle control
- Transmission lock-out for easy starts and to make auger "back out" easier
BT 121 STIHL Earth Auger
Lightweight, powerful one-person auger with exclusive STIHL Quickstop® brake.