The Glider Linemarker
A Robust, reliable and virtually maintenance free Linemarker
Grass and synthetic line marking for sports venues utilizing specialist water based paints.
- Pedestrian powered spray linemarker.
- Pre-set adjustment to 2”, 3”, 4”,5” and 6” line widths.
- Extendable sliding front chassis.
- Variable height handlebar.
- 12 Volt, 20 amp/hour battery.
- Connection box with easy change fuse holders
- Pneumatic tyres with improved tread for low mud pick up.
- 12v bypass pump with output up to 3.78 ltrs per minute
- dependent on nozzle type and size.
- Simple to prime, spray and clean.
- Easy assembly on delivery.
- All protective covers manufactured from rotational moulded MDPE
- CHASSIS: 22.2mm x 1.2gauge zinc plated, tubular steel construction.
- BATTERY:12Volt 20AH leak proof sealed lead acid, complete with male spade terminals and protective terminal ‘boots’.
- CHARGER:12VDC - 2.3amp. Complete with connection box plug and additional crocodile clips for off-machine charging.
- SWITCHES:SPDT alternative action button, or 10amp toggle switch, fixed in zinc plated housing on handle bar with weatherproof cable terminating in plastic connection box plug.
- PUMP: 12VDC - 7.5amp 50psi bypass pump. Open flow 3.78 ltrs pm
- CONNECTION BOX: Precision made connection box protected by 7.5amp rated anti surge PCB and 2 x 6.3amp anti surge, external access, cartridge fuses.
- WHEELS: Plastic centre with 260mm x 85mm pneumatic tyre with linear ribbed tread. Max pressure 2.0 bar - 30psi