Stihl BT45 Petrol Drill
Good news — a lightweight gasoline-powered wood boring drill you can rely on. Ideal for building or repairing docks and bulkheads, fences, retaining walls, Jungle Gym`s, Thatch roof`s, Lapa and other structures, the dependable and powerful BT 45 wood boring drill lets you work in places where electricity isn't available. This well-balanced drill features a primer bulb and throttle lock for easier starting and a compact ergonomic design, making it easy to operate.
The Planting Auger kit enables you to use the BT45 for landscaping, drilling holes for planting trees, mass flower plantings, deep root fertilization or even small to medium aerating tasks.
- Gasoline-powered engine lets you work outdoors without electrical power
- Dependable, powerful and lightweight engine that features: primer bulb and throttle lock for easy starting, easy-access air filter, electronic ignition, exclusive toolless fuel cap, two-ringed piston, and compact, streamlined ergonomic design that makes it easy to operate
- Anti-vibration system for comfortable use
- Two-speed gearbox, with a neutral position as well as a reverse gear
- Toolless chuck accepts 1/2" drive bits up to 1" in diameter
- Friction clutch is designed to slip if bit stalls
- Balanced design with well-spaced handles
- Front handle is easily adjustable (360° rotation)
- Can be converted to planting auger with kit
Wood Drill Sizes: 13, 19, 22, 25mm
Planting Auger Sizes: 3", 4", 5"
BT 45 Wood Boring Drill
Lightweight wood boring drill.