Grasshopper 327EFI72 ZTR
The Grasshopper Series 300, Model 327-72 offers a 27-hp, Kohler Command Pro, Delphi-based, closed-loop, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), V-Twin engine. The cutting width is 72-inch (182.9 cm)
- 27-hp, Kohler Command Pro, Delphi-based, closed-loop, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), V-Twin engine
- Design-matched G2 hydrostatic transmission, with HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors
- Turf tires
- 72-inch (182.9 cm) DuraMax® deck
Cutting area per hour: 27842m2
Easy Dependable Starts.
- Optimized fuel injector placement and intelligent sensor pack deliver fuel wherever and whenever there is a demand for power
- No-choke starting even in cold weather, when engine is hot or after long periods of storage
- Less downtime and less maintenance for the life of the engine
- No messy, gummed-up carburetor to clean or adjust
- More fuel-efficient carbureted engines
- Monitors internal and external factors that can affect engine performance such as fuel grade, fuel quality, ambient air temperature, altitude and engine conditions
- Makes continuous, automatic adjustments to optimize performance, increase fuel efficiency and extend service life
- On top of the savings, you'll also refuel less, increasing your overall efficiency
Lowest Operating Cost.
- Fast payback on your investment
Grasshopper True ZeroTurn™ M1 MidMount™ mowers feature a four-wheeled power unit with a mid-mounted mowing deck positioned under the operator's seat and forward of the engine. The operator rides above the cutting deck for optimal zero-turn-radius maneuvering.
M1 MidMount™ modes offer superior performance and maximum straightaway speeds up to 17.7 km/h and are ideal for residential mowing, commercial landscape contractors and high-capacity mowing applications.