Billy Goat Industrial Vacuum QV550H
Noted as the “World’s Quietest”. Billy Goat’s new 840mm QUIETVAC™ touts the lowest noise level in its class and features unique cyclonic filtration, along with exclusive dust sock technology that dramatically reduces dust in dry conditions, and takes our industrial class hard surface unit to the next level. The unit replaces our legacy VQ series and is ideal for wide area commercial, industrial and municipal cleanup applications such as tarmac, school campuses, hospitals, hotels, parks, churches, airport pedestrian areas, resorts, city streets and sidewalks!
QUIETVAC is the first pedestrian vacuum that has a shift-on-the-fly, hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse speeds making the unit nimble and easy to maneuver in tight areas, wide open areas or while driving or pushing manually.
The unit is loaded with other features and provides the ultimate in quiet, low dust cleanup!
- As low as 97 LWa and 77 dBa at full RPM ̶ World’s Quietest
- State-of-the-art cyclonic filtration with exclusive dust sock technology
- Self-propelled option with hydro drive shift-on-the-fly transmission
- Six-blade armor plate steel fan
- Simple to handle four-latch bag system
- Collapsible hose system (optional)
- Engine: 160 cc QV550H Honda
- Bag Volume: 136 L.
- Bag: Turf bag; Dust Sock™